Tuesday 24 August 2010

'Since everything is in our heads, we had better not lose them' - Coco Chanel

Well, after a summer of eating I have finally summoned the courage to write an online diary of my favourite activity: cooking. 

There is nothing I like more than afternoon tea: scones with lashings of cream and jam, lemon curd cake…I could go on, but equally I have a weakness for clothes so I try to balance my cake addiction with the most delicious healthy (ish) recipes I can find plus as many runs as I can fit in! Having been a student for the last 4 years I am also painfully aware of how one’s budget can hinder gourmet fantasies so I am truly relishing being the official chef back at my family home.
                                          
I want to fill this blog with recipes, foodie destinations plus a scattering of beautiful interiors and gardens and the odd potter into fashion. It is mainly a selfish blog for my own ponderings but if you do stumble upon it I hope you enjoy and feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment